Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to forum - need help navigating it Dragonfly

Help needed with posting on forum.

Hello Dragonfly. What in specific are you having trouble with? You can post replies to anybody by just calling up the post and then going to the box below the article you want to post on and writing something. You can send private messages by clicking on the persons name. Please don't hesitate to ask more questions. Take Care. paul m P.S. Have you gone camping lately?
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Comment

Hi Dragonfly, looks like you're able to post just fine there.

Comment

Hi Paul, I didn't realize you were on this forum and there was this one. Happened on it. My computer of 10 years got sick and tired and I had to get a laptop. I have been camping a lot this year. I have three more camping trips planned. Sorry I took so long to get back to you. As usual some family situations going on. I have a new grandson who is now 6 months old. I felt very honored because the second given name my son and partner gave him was my husband's first name.
        Hope that you and your wife are having a good summer. Unfortunately the other forum does not seem to have much action.
        Take care!
        Dragonfly

Comment

Thank you FriedEgg. I seem to be having trouble when I want to post something private to someone. I forget what comes up.

Comment

Under User settings and Account, do you have private messaging turned on dragonfly?
            AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
            for not being what they believe they should be.
            -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hi Dragonfly; welcome!

Comment

Working...
              X