Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back

hello all,

I have come back to the forums, and I'm happy to see that some of the names from back then are still here! I hope everyone is well.

I had been stable for a few years now, was able to do my DVS in secretarial studies, and have been working since 2016. in the last few months, I feel like I'm becoming undone. fed up of 'faking' being well, and pretending that nothing is wrong.

have a pdoc appointment this afternoon, warned him that we might be having to change meds or something...

thanks

Anne

Welcome back Anne! Let us know how your appt. goes.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Welcome back Anne. I hope that your appt goes well. Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

Anne, I'm so glad you're back I hope things soon start to turn around for you
        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

pdoc appointment was okay I guess. he wanted to do a total med overhaul, but I cannot take the time off work to do so. so what he decided is that he will slowly over the course of a month reduce my antidepressants (have been on it for 10 years, he thinks I am getting too much), then I don't know what the plan is. he told me that he was encouraged by the fact that new med combinations have been coming out, so hopefully this rut will not last too long!

my bf and I are going to New Brunswick the first week of September. doc seemed glad that I can get away!

Comment

Hello Anne. I hope that your medication change works out. Take Care. paul m
            "Alone we can do so little;
            Together we can do so much"
            Helen Keller

Comment

I hope you enjoy your trip. Good luck with the med changes.
              AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
              for not being what they believe they should be.
              -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hi Anne, welcome back!

Sorry that you are having a bit of a backslide. I hope med adjustment does the trick. Faking it is exhausting.

I trip to NB sounds like a good idea - are you checking out the ocean?

Take care,
                Kaight

Comment

Working...
                X