Living in the warm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living in the warm

Hey y誕ll I知 either hot or cold. Apparently if I知 going to be successful in life I値l need to learn to live in the warm. I知 suicidal in the cold and rock and party in the hot. I crave the hot. Need the hot. Hot hot hot. The warm bores me to death. I need that high. Anyone else understand what I知 saying or feel this way?

I absolutely understand and relate! I've lived most of my life in the "cold" of depression with only a couple vacations in "hot". I desperately miss and crave those vacations! I'm trying to learn to live in the "in between", but right now it's just anger.

Comment

Hello Dexter. While I know what you are talking about I know of no way that one can stay at lightly manic. If I did I'd bottle it and make a fortune. Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

I guess what I知 saying is that normal warm activities that people can enjoy life in brings on my depression. I drink, party, risky activities, engage in high energy ***ual behavior with my wife to stay out of the warm. Looking for excitement in any way possible to stay out of the warm to not be depressed. Is this normal for BP? Anyone felt like this? Is there any way to get some satisfaction out of life without scratching and clawing for this high?

Comment

Working...
        X