Bipolar Il with mixed episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bipolar Il with mixed episodes

I have been bipolar for many years. I’ve had many hipo mania mixed episodes and more major depression episodes. My mixed episodes were a day or two and I thought I could always manage them. My last mixed went on past two day and despite all the red flags I keep going. On July 5th I ground up all my meds including cancer mess and washed them down with two beer. I was found in my truck, l had no vital signs. Obviously they got me going again, and stabilized after 8 hrs. Spent 5 day in the hospital.
    So if you think you are loosing control get help
    watch for Red Flags!!
    Last edited by Shelby; September 13, 2019, 10:45 PM.

Hi Shelby and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time. Thank you for sharing this with the group. I'm so glad they found you in time!
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Welcome Shelby. Very glad you were found in time. Thank you for the sharing you wise advice!

Take care,
      Kaight

Comment

Omg that’s horrible. Sometimes I feel like drinking a bottle of wine with meds.

Comment

Anna48
          Mental Disorders are hard to live with. When I crashed there was I thought some red flags. Last week my mood dropped to a dangerous level with no warning. It happened so fast... I’m talking a few seconds. It was so scary. I am now afraid because if it happens again and goes as low as the first time... what’s going to happen

Comment

I'm glad you were found Shelby, and that you're doing better. At least you sound better in your post. Are you receiving ongoing counseling?

Comment

Working...
            X