Latuda sedation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latuda sedation

I've been taking latuda for the better part of 5 years.

it makes me sleep for 12 hours. Has anyone had a medication added or anything to help so I can get my life back?

Welcome, appius246. I don’t know anything about this drug but someone will be along that can help you with your question.

Comment

Hi appius246 and welcome. Have you discussed this with your doctor? Maybe a reduction in dose or alternate drug might be something to consider?
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Invega Sustenna made me very sedated. I would often sleep more than 12+ hours in a day when I was on this medication. I gave my doctor a list of side effects I was having and asked if he can change my prescription and he did to Abilify Maintena. I’m now day and night better than I was.

I’d ask your doctor if he can change your prescription for you.

Comment

I’ve been on Latuda for a few months. Last night I slept 11hrs and still managed to take a nap this afternoon.

The only thing that helps is setting my alarm and going to work out early in the morning. Even still I’m tired all day most days.

It’s discouraging to hear your still sleeping so much after being on it so long I was hoping my excess sleeping was more depression related than medication related.

Comment

Working...
          X