No announcement yet.

i need help with medications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a good thing that you were able to do it once. Why not try doing it again. This time, take littles steps for your body to slowly adapt. There is nothing wrong if your progress is slow. What's important is that there is progress. Of course, do not forget to take your medicines. Do not worry about what others might think. You should focus on yourself and your progress. Also, do not be shy to ask for help!

Comment

Joseph another resource is a complete medication review by your pharmacist. You can book an appointment for this sit down meeting. There is no charge in Alberta for this service. Alberta Health care covers this expense.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

I’m not one to speak because I rely too much on medications to get a peaceful mind. I know going on vacation or being with friends doesn’t help either. Frankly, all that is keeping me going is the fact that I don’t want to leave with loose ends. Small fun things keep me distracted though. It doesn’t have to be meaningful nor challenging. I just find comfort doing something repetitive so it keeps me busy, I get some progress, and I don’t have to think while doint it. I’m thinking doodling. My works are bad but it’s fun to see a blank page slowly gets filled with tiny objects or images that pops out of my mind as I go. It can be anything. You should try it sometime.

Comment

hi Joe and everyone , i haven't posted in a while as things weren't so great but i have some news regarding the situation. I've seen my Psychiatrist a few times since my last post and my meds have increased a bit. In the last 2 weeks i have turned on one of my Arcade Machines in about 3 months which i had no desire before. I also feel up to 5% better in everyday things and myself , my thoughts are more positive. I've also been more active in my interests and getting up and moving , most are off limits but some i can just handle.........anyways

i hope for more improvement and better times

DEAN

Comment

Hi Dean and thanks for the update. I’m glad to hear that you’re feeling a bit better.
            AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
            for not being what they believe they should be.
            -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

thanks AJ <3

Comment

Hello Dean. I too am glad you're feeling a little better. I hope things continue to improve for you!
                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

thanks uni , much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                  X