Bipolar not worth fighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bipolar not worth fighting

I have not had any problems except suicide. Made a shake out of all my meds.. f..ken coma. I’ll win next time. Tired of fighting, not worth it.

But that’s just me.

Comment

Hi Shelby, I am sorry you are feeling this way and experiencing suicidal thoughts. I can understand how hard life can be. Please reach out to your doctor and speak with them as soon as possible. Are you speaking with a therapist about the negative thoughts that you are having? are you taking any medications that are not working well for you? You can ask your doctor to refer you to a therapist and talk about your medication concerns with your doctor. Please contact this number or send a text when you are experiencing suicidal thoughts so they can help you. 1.833.456.4566 | Text 45645 (Crisis Services Canada). You can also call the Canada suicide prevention hotline at 1-833-456-4566.

Mocha231
      Last edited by Mocha231; May 20, 2021, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Hi Shelby. The bipolar fight is a tough one. Some days it probably feels like more a war then a fight.

Are you ok? Do you need to actively seek out someone who is a support for you? Go to ER?

I ask out of concern for your well being.
        AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Shelby I agree with AJ going to the hospital and asking for assistance is a good option. Please don't be afraid to ask for help.

Mocha231
          Last edited by Mocha231; May 20, 2021, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Thanks for posting those phone numbers Mocha231.
            AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
            for not being what they believe they should be.
            -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

About 20 yrs ago I had ECT to get me out of depression. I just say it did work but that does not stop bipolar depression. It’s an interesting procedure but could be worth it for some.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this information with us Shelby.

Mocha231

Comment

What do you take as a mood stabilizer?

Comment

Being Bipolar as all bipolar people know means a difficult life. I hate myself for being the way I am. It sounds crazy but I have not looked at myself in a mirror for years. I have participated in different groups and they have helped. After I crash there is less of me.

Comment

Hi Shelby. My diagnosis is depression rather than bipolar, but I still check out this part of the forum sometimes. Just wanted to say that I had a friend who covered all the mirrors in their house to avoid having to see themselves. So you're not alone in that.

I'm glad you've gotten something from participating in groups in the past. They've helped me a lot, and continue to do so. I'm now at the point where I don't attend solely to stay sane, but in part because - who knew? - once in a while my sharing helps someone else out. It has helped me to read what you've posted by the way.

I think ECT gets a bad rap much of the time. I know people who have gotten their lives back because of it.
                      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Everything will be okay, trust me! It’s tough, yes, but it will be a worthwhile journey. I am praying that you find the best people that will help you in it.

Comment

Groups can be very beneficial. I am glad that you are attending the groups. If you find that you need more help/support please reach out to your family doctor. They can refer you to a therapist or provide you with medication that can help reduce your symptoms.

Mocha231

Comment

Working...
                          X