Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tremours

Hello all,

I have a meeting/audition today that I'd like to do well at, but I'm filled with pain, anguish, and negativity. This is partially how things are for me at any time, but the negativity is compounded by the (seemingly benign) result of a business meeting I had yesterday: I have a small bit of knowledge of accounting and advertise my skill online, and an entrepreneur needs financial reports, which is easy enough (although I'd likely mess it up due to, what some refer to as, my "laziness"). The meeting went well, but I have the impression (perhaps just a case of extreme paranoia) that the businessman doesn't want to deal with me. It's that nagging thought that is making me feel absolutely at unease, which will cause my tremours in my arm to be quite noticable, thereby defeating the purpose of the meeting. My life seems an unending downward spiral. By the time anyone takes the time to reply to this, I'll be done my meeting, perhaps even sitting at my computer hours after arriving home, so I'm not really expecting advice on controlling the negativity for this meeting, but any advice for general being would be appreciated.
Working...
X