No announcement yet.

HI well I finally made a step and it terrifies and saddens me like nothing else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI well I finally made a step and it terrifies and saddens me like nothing else

Hi it's been awhile, just been trying to get through day by day. As mentioned before I have the list of a diagnosed mental and physical illness mostly congenital but that's besides the point. One thing I tend to never be disappointed in is believing the worst of people especially parents and child (she's almost 20). Greed is so all consuming and if there is a weakness in one well the Darwin affect. Guess who it is. Between my ex and my father they have literally taken 2 of my life savings. I'm 48. my parents figure I have to be over the mental illness and that's that. Anyways I finally started WRAP last week, that was a tad tough in a room of strong personalities. Oh and I officially told my parents that after a couple of years my boyfriend and I will be living together. Of course not in the house that I bought 14 years ago (long story but I ended up renting for the last 10 same house at 1400 a month all utilities but let him have tax breaks) couldn't move into my house since my daughter runs it with my parents blessing.. I'm just the bank account. did I mention that this is with the blessing and encouragement of my pdoc to get away from the toxic. I'm just both not surprised but extremely saddened because in a couple of months that will be it. I will cut ties with all of them I can't keep up with their game playing and try to keep one step ahead of my mental state and allow myself the good fortune of someone that loves, accepts me in all ways I've never never experienced that and having to fight hard to feel deserving of this. so I'm working hard to accept what is and now a bit towards a healthier future. take care

Thanks for the update Purgatory. You're making some tough choices but you're well being is what Is most important. Separating yourself from people who are energy draining (never mind the financial aspect) and are not healthy to be around is a step towards your well being.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello Purgatory and good luck as you work towards your goals. Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
      X