Don't know why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know why

I woke up this morning feeling ok. Then, in the time it took to bathe and wash my hair, I was crying all over the place. I don't know why. It lifted after a while, I went out and did stuff around town, took a coffee break, did a bit of shopping. Then it set in again. Now I'm home and ready for bed and it's not even 8:30 pm. Thought it would be good to post on here. Some things just catch you by surprise for no apparent reason

I know this will pass, and likely quite soon, but damn damn Amsterdam! As my mom used to say.
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

I have had days like that Uni. Fortunately the next day was most often a better day. How are you today?
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello Uni. It happens to me too on occasion. Depending on how bad it is I often just write the day off and go back to bed, (without guilt)I usually bounce back quicker when I do that, Take Care paul n
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

Thanks for your interest... I've been doing considerably better today, but still a somewhat shaky and unsociable Did get out to buy 3 items at the grocery store.. Also talked on the phone to two people and took myself out for coffee where I did some writing.
        More or less went with the low energy flow, taking my time. Even found myself driving slowly
        Last edited by uni; December 10, 2018, 12:02 AM. Reason: Trying to get the emoticons to stop floating up above
        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Hi Uni, hope you are doing OK. I too have days like that. Sometimes I do like Paul and head back to bed - fighting it is just an energy drain.

Comment

Hello Uni,

Man, does that ever sound like me.

I'll have to get ready for work or whatever it may be and get absolutely overwhelmed for no reason at all. Sometimes I just wake up like that . And I've recently been getting panic attacks if I get overwhelmed and I've never had them before so I don't know how to deal with them.

- LexRex29

Comment

Hi LexRex29 and welcome to the forums.
              AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
              for not being what they believe they should be.
              -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Welcome LexRex29!

Comment

Hello LexRex29 and welcome to the forums. Take Care.. paul m
                  "Alone we can do so little;
                  Together we can do so much"
                  Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
                  X