Depressed because of my love life with girls..I hate myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depressed because of my love life with girls..I hate myself

Im 19 year old guy and mydating and love life Is the most depressing thing In the world for me literally I go through depressive and suicidal thoughts especially stuff like this because I know im not good enough for womens preferences today im not that attractive and dont have a six pack. Never had a girlfriend because number 1 im too nice. But what happended to treating a girl with respect i was taught and told to do by my mom at an early age? IF IT ISNT EVEN WHAT THEY WANT!? THERE IS NO POINT THEN NOW IS THERE? I STILL DON'T GET IT CAUSE THEY SAY BeiNG NICE Pays OFF But Clearly It DON'T. number 2 all the girls I like either dont like me or they are the most prettiest girl I would love to eventually marry. It sucks cause im shy and suffer from anxiety too but I get to the point of serious consideration of taking my own life because I dont like or love the person I was brought to be I dont have offer anything this world or a significant other because lets face it attractive girls dont talk to guys like me they just dont. I dont meet any of their preferences. Seriously **** my life at this point I get im a loser I wasnt blessed with anything, seriously im not happy guys, not happy at all. Also nobody would care if im gone anyways the reason I say all this is to get it off my chest I refuse to tell family or friends because they will either not understand or think its completely silly but its not to me its a big deal to me! Im seriously try to mask my emotions but I find myself almost breaking down getting teary. I dont how much longer I want to keep suffering in a loveless life...

Hey there,

Boy do I ever recognize those feelings. I was exactly in the same place when I was 19. I wasn't a six pack guy either, not fat but not super muscular. I felt like because I was being too nice all the time that girls would look me over. Trust me when I say this: Girls will look you over, WOMEN will find you the most attractive thing.

It also sounds to me like you should maybe go see a doctor. You don't have to get your family involved, but it seems to me like it might be beneficial to you. It's a hard step to take but everything gets way better once you do.

Also, if it offers any consolation to you, I have a serious girlfriend now and I STILL do not have the six pack abs. But she and I accept each other for who they are and it's the best feeling in the world.

Keep at it bud, you are worth it and you will find someone who is right for you.

You got this!

Take care.
    Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Comment

I probably am not the best person to be saying this as I have only ever dated one guy but I will say it anyway.

Sometime, you will find a girl who will love you for who you are, and you will love her for who she is. I believe fully that attractiveness is who someone is, not how they look. Don’t worry about all the other girls you’ll meet before you find that one, because you will find her and it will be worth it. All the others are like stepping stones, getting you to where you need to be. Keep your head up. I hope you will have faith in yourself.

In another light, I know it is not really a common perspective these days but I believe that being single is a really good way to find out who YOU are, to find comfort in being yourself and make it easier to find someone who really, truly makes you a better version of yourself. I know it can be hard, but try to appreciate the time you have now to be who you want to be.

Also, the guy I am with (the only guy I have ever been with) is a nice guy. I find that attractive, and I’m sure others do too. I love who he is on the inside. I don’t always feel attractive, but he always says I’m beautiful and it’s because he’s loves me. If you love someone, they will be beautiful to you. I do believe it’s true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I hope you will have faith in yourself and keep pushing on until you can find the right woman for you, and try to enjoy the journey you take on your way. xx

(PS I hope there are no typos or autocorrect mistakes as I am typing on my phone and the webpage is a little spazzy on it)

Comment

Welcome to the forums Itdoesntmatter. I think PaperStars summed up my own thoughts on the matter.
        AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
        X