Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I’m new here...68 year old female with depression for many years...looking for support

Not quite sure how this works

Comment

Hi Boopie and welcome to the forums. Let me know if you need any help with the forum.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

I’m new here and just need someone to talk with

Comment

Talk away Boopie!

This forum is a great place to vent, rant, what have you.

I certainly have done quite a bit of ranting here myself.

Welcome!
          Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Comment

I just feel completely lost and alone

Comment

I am a 68 year old female who has suffered from Depression all my life...and I had been on Zoloft for most of that time. 2 years ago I switched from Zoloft to Cymbalta and it didn’t work so I opted to change back to Zoloft...Been on it for 3 months and it’s not working...I just want to give up

Comment

Hello Boopie and welcome. You asked how this works. Please feel free to ask questions, answer other people's question, use the forum to vent out some of your frustrations and in general talk about things of interest to you. Take Care. paul m
                "Alone we can do so little;
                Together we can do so much"
                Helen Keller

Comment

hi Boopie. I hope you are alright. I'm in my late 50s and have found depression has gotten worse with age. Either that, or I just have more time to think about my life at this age. i just started Wellbutrin about a month ago and have not noticed a lift in my mood. I wake up depressed. I sure hope we both find the medication we need or that our depression lifts.

Comment

Hi Boopie; I'm just popping into your thread to see how you are. This is a safe place for you to vent, talk about your feelings, etc. I hope you're doing okay and that you don't feel alone. Because we are here. xoxo

Comment

Boopie have you been back to the doctor recently? If you're not responding to the Zoloft, it's probably time to change medication. (I know, ugh)
                      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
                      for not being what they believe they should be.
                      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
                      X