Online jobs for depressive Agoraphobic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online jobs for depressive Agoraphobic?

I suffer from depression and agoraphobia, making it very difficult to leave the house. Does anyone know of any online jobs?

Thanks.

Hi jake92 and welcome to the forum. I think there are quite a few jobs that can be mostly done from home. They most often require a specific skill set, and most do require some trips to the 'office'.

I don't know where you live, but you're interested you may want to check with the local chapter of CMHA for resources and support to help deal with the agoraphobia. I had a friend who suffered with it, and it made her life that much more difficult.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello Jake92 and welcome. Sorry. I can't point to a specific job that is on line only., perhaps someone else here has a better answer. Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

You should be happy that we live in the 21'th century. Technologies are developing very fast, and new jobs and workplaces are entering the market every day. Today, you can efficiently work from home using only your computer and an internet connection. That is why, if you want to find yourself a job on the internet, just search it on Google. I am sure you'll find something interesting there. My cousin found a position where he designs resume templates using the way I recommended below. So, take your chances and do it.
        Last edited by Sativea; May 31, 2021, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Hi Jake 92. I know many people who have found work-from-home jobs online through indeed. I hope this helps.

Mocha231

Comment

Working...
          X