Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people active on this forum? (Anxiety/Depression)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are people active on this forum? (Anxiety/Depression)

I am hoping this forum has a few people active on a regular basis. I struggle with the standard depression/anxiety combo. I tend more toward anxiety most of the time. I think I go to depression mostly when the anxiety wears me out to the point I just don't have the energy for it anymore. Depression for me seems to be a "break" from the anxiety. Kind of like since anxiety is worrying so much about so many things and then depression is worrying about nothing because nothing matters. Does that make sense?

Yes it does WpgMom.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello WpgMpm, and welcome. Yes, people are active on this forum, with a few regulars and a lot who come and go, although not as frequently as on some other larger forums. I prefer this one myself, If you're looking for live chat (I think it's called) it's not available here.

What you say about depression/anxiety makes perfect sense to me. I deal with both. Anxiety can make my life very difficult at times. Depression can put me right out of commission. However, they are both treatable and manageable. The forum has been a real help for me, just knowing there are others out there dealing with the same stuff as me. Feel free to vent, ask questions, support others, look over past threads, etc. as much or as little as you want. I hope you find a few things that resonate with you!
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Hello WpgMom and welcome. Each person can be a little different. For me depression and anxiety go hand in hand. I worry about things that I can't control, sometimes it anxiety and depression freezes all my actions. Take Care. paul m
        "Alone we can do so little;
        Together we can do so much"
        Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
        X