Anxiety App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxiety App

I have not tried this app but it looks like it might be a good one for anxiety. Anyone tried it?

Is anxiety getting in the way of your life? MindShift™ CBT uses scientifically proven strategies based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to help you learn to relax and be mindful, develop more effective ways of thinking, and use active steps to take charge of your anxiety.

No I haven't but thanks for posting the link.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Not yet. Based on your suggestion I have downloaded it

Comment

Never heard of it. I never believed in CBT. But maybe I didn't practice it long enough.

Comment

Hey Rosie, I've never heard about this application, but I have to say it looks quite cool! As a guy who often suffers from anxiety, this is exactly what I need. I'll definitely give it a try. It's quite striking how mobile apps became such an important part of our lives in such a relatively short time. Besides using them for leisure. I used to have a full-time job in a call center, but never again! These apps changed my life forever. With my anxiety issues, staying home and earning money is the absolute dream. Cheers!
          Last edited by Sativea; February 21, 2022, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X