Difficult Situation with a Baby Shower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quito View Post
    My difficult situation with the baby shower is that my daughter-in-law has invited my sister and she'll be there. The one thing that is mine, my sons and their wives, And she'll take even that experience from me. My daughter-in-law is closer to my sister and very likely likes her a great deal more than me. They are two peas in a pod So August 19th I'll need to go, grit my teeth and come home to cake. But what a way to enjoy one of the most delightful moments in my life, being a grandmother for the first time. My sister is going to take even that away from me? I can't...
    It sounds like you have a family around you, that cares about you.

Comment

Pretty sad. I feel sorry for your sister's daughter and you. I really want to help you. Don't worry. Over time, your depression will pass, and you will become a more open person. You should spend more time in society. Arrange more often together with your family baby shower games. These parties bring families together. Try organizing them once a week. You will immediately notice that your relationship with your sister will improve, and you will find mutual understanding. I am sure that your sister also will change her attitude towards you and become more caring. The main thing is to start, take the first step to unite the family.
      Last edited by Atonic; June 10, 2021, 05:27 AM.

Comment

They sound like sad selfish people. It’s not about you, you are ok!!

Comment

Tough one.

Comment

Working...
          X