Pandemic fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandemic fatigue

I think I'm plain tired from this pandemic. My sinuses are acting up and that's sort of the last straw. .My energy level the last few days has been lower than usual and I have to talk myself into doing things like walking or even skyping. I don't want this to turn into a depressive episode so will haul a few tricks out of my "tool box" that I haven't used in a while. I think it would help me to journal because I haven't done that recently. So that's the first thing. And I'll bring out my SAD light too if this tiredness drags on. Right now I've got some tea brewing and will put on a virtual church service that I like, and watch that. It usually helps my frame of mind. And it's always good to post here and share my woes when I need to. I feel a little better already.
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Covid weary, that's what I call it anyway. I think we are all so done with it Uni.

I just did some journaling the other day. It has been a while and I forgot how much better it can make me feel.

AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

You listed so many great and valuable self-care tools. I also love journaling...it's such an underrated "tool". It can really help you re-direct your focus and perspective.
      "Even the moon passes through phases to return to full" - ☾*✲⋆.*✲⋆

Comment

Nice thread. I'm covid weary also. Hoping the spring weather has a positive effect on all of us too.

Comment

Working...
        X