Seroquel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seroquel

I have been put on this drug at a very low dosage along with Zoloft and rexulti. I am finding that my intrusive thoughts and ruminations are not recurring as much. Anyone else tried this drug? and had success with it.

Roddy

Hi Roddy and welcome to the forums. I have not been on that particular drug regimen. I’m glad to hear that it’s making a difference.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hi Roddy and welcome.

I have been on seroquel for a while now (years). Not the other medications you mention though. I find seroquel really helps me.

I've been on varying dosages, but found that the one I am on right now works for me best.

Glad to see it is helping you too.

Take care.
      Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Comment

Welcome Roddy! I've never taken Seroquel but know of several people who have, and they've done well on it for years. One thing I hear is that it helps them sleep, and a good sleep is never a bad thing.
        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Originally posted by roddy View Post
          I have been put on this drug at a very low dosage along with Zoloft and rexulti. I am finding that my intrusive thoughts and ruminations are not recurring as much. Anyone else tried this drug? and had success with it.

Roddy
          Hi Roddy; I'm seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow and will ask about Seroquel. I haven't had much luck on any anti-depressant since they took Serzone off the market. Hope it's working for you.

Comment

Working...
          X