Coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming soon

Welcome to September! If you're thinking of trying out a SAD light for depression, this is a good time to start looking into it. I'll be hauling mine back out in October as usual. It has helped me in the past and I'm grateful for that. These lights aren't suitable for everyone, particularly if you have eye issues or bipolar disorder. They are meant to help with depression during the season of less light.
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Hello Uni. Thx for the reminder. The fall has crept up to quickly on me this yr. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by uni View Post
      Welcome to September! If you're thinking of trying out a SAD light for depression, this is a good time to start looking into it. I'll be hauling mine back out in October as usual. It has helped me in the past and I'm grateful for that. These lights aren't suitable for everyone, particularly if you have eye issues or bipolar disorder. They are meant to help with depression during the season of less light.
      We are heading into winter, so we can expect darker days. I do not think it should be a problem.

Comment

I haven't started my SAD light yet. I'm experimenting with some "daylight" bulbs in certain rooms of my home. I'm pretty sure they make a difference but if I can get my act together enough to track the times, days, etc. I'd be farther ahead!
        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
        X