No announcement yet.

Relations with my son and his family...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Paul57. It's nice to hear from you. I call them my ah ha moments. Although I enjoy my quiet time for peace and contemplation, I do appreciate human contact.

Dealing with PTSD is a difficult mountain to climb. My journey has been a challenging one. I appreciate all the tools I have collected for my toolbox over the years.

I hope you find the cognitive processing therapy helpful.

Take care Paul57.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Welcome back Paul!
      "The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love, and to be greater than our suffering." ~ Ben Okri ~

Comment

@AJ RunningKnitter thanks for your reply! Yes, PTSD is “not for woosies”, as my Aunt June used to say about growing older. I can hardly believe it’s been 5 years…take care
        “Depression is feeling like you’ve lost something but having no clue when or where you last had it. Then one day you realize what you lost is yourself.” —Unknown

Comment

Hello Paul57, it's good to hear from you. If you "lost the path" then I'm glad you're finding it again. I hope the cognitive processing therapy proves helpful. I'm not familiar with it, what do you think of it so far?
          Any time you can remember or feel like posting on here is appreciated
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
          X