"There are people who have money and people who are rich." -Coco Chanel
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Hello Uni. I agree. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Comment

I am a fan of Chanel No. 5 and haven never heard this quote from Coco. How very true! The money is just a nice perk to having the richness of family and friends, a job you love to go to, etc. All the non-monetary aspects of life are what enrich our lives. It's just nice to have a million dollars, give or take, on top of all that, eh? When people ask me, "How are you?" I have come up with an answer that, I think, covers just about everything:
      "Could be better, glad it's not worse and still buying lottery tickets." That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

Comment

Originally posted by MerelyMe08 View Post
        "Could be better, glad it's not worse and still buying lottery tickets." That's my story and I'm stickin to it!
        Woody

Comment

Good answer Linda. When I was in banking I had more miserable rich customers than I did miserable poor customers. Considering my richer clientle out numbered the poorer ones by 10 to one that was quite a feat.

It did teach me a lesson though about whether or not money can buy happiness. Now abject poverty is different altogether as in Canada those who are really poor have usually had some help getting there. In my case bipolar, somebodies elses another illness and then there is always the gov't to help screw up some person's life.

But I do like your greeting. Take Care. paul m
          "Alone we can do so little;
          Together we can do so much"
          Helen Keller

Comment

Love your answer MerelyMe!
            uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
            X