I escaped from insanity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I escaped from insanity!

I recently escaped from insanity (severe mental illness with psychosis) and am writing my experiences on a "How to Escape Insanity" webpage-book (which can be Googled). I am hoping it will be inspirational to people - the main point of the book is if I can do it so can others. I am in the process of writing it so I would really appreciate feedback from others.

Welcome to the forum chrismacnab. Good luck with your book. It takes a lot of dedication to do that.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Welcome to the forum Chrismacnab and good luck with your book. Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

Welcome chrismacnab. Your book sounds like a great idea. What sort of feedback are you looking for?
        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

I want to see if what I am saying about my own journey resonates with other people. I am blogging it right now and you can find it by searching How to Escape Insanity.

Comment

I also escaped insanity. I used it for good, mental health can be used the give someone better vision of life and of person. That is what i used my mental health for although the bad thing is it came with voices. If i was mentally ill but heard no voices i would be fine and always sleep well.

Comment

Working...
            X