decisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

decisions

....."Every decision is made in a frame of mind that is certain to change."....
    Last edited by uni; May 9, 2010, 03:20 AM. Reason: decided to make a change...
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Very true Uni, but also true:Every frame of mind is subject to change depending on the decision made. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Comment

After my frame of mind changing back and forth, I have decided that I agree with you. But then I am a very agreeable sort. In certain frames of mind.
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Hello Uni. I have always found you to be the agreeable sort, especially when you are in the same frame of mind as I am. Mind you, I do tend to think of someone who has the same mindset as I do, as a genius.

So as long as your frame of mind allows you to have the same frame of mind as I have, I will continue to think of you as a genius, as I believe great minds think alike.

Sometimes our mindsets even lead us to having too much time on our minds. Take Care. paul m
        Helen Keller

Comment

Genius. I like it.

Here's the thing: Albert Einstein was supposedly very absent-minded, mainly because his mind was busy elsewhere, in Genius Land. Those of us who are absent-minded (a few on this forum perhaps?) can take comfort in having something in common with Albert.

Here you go Paul (if you don't mind): mind the time, time the mindset, and after a while your mind will be all set to reframe the thinking into a timely frame of mind. Given time. This is genius?!
          Last edited by uni; May 11, 2010, 01:04 AM. Reason: absent-minded mistake
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Hello Uni. That was genius. I have been accused of being absent minded, but usually they just meant my mind was totally absent(gone).

Your mindset flows better than my mind. My mind seems to have a mind of it's own at times. However when I am in control I can set my mind to a problem and often be successful. Mind you, it does take my mind a little longer than it used too to get set to go and sometimes other minds help me out.

Albert and I share many common things. He had a theory on relativity and I have a theory about relatives. He had a very high I.Q. and I have an I.Q. I had difficulty accepting authority in school as did he and we share a common name, albeit, Albert is not my first name.

Albert and I are both without peers, although with him it was because he was smarter than anybody and thus he had no peers, whereas I am so unique as to be without peers(unique isn't necessarily good). Take Care. paul m
            Helen Keller

Comment

Oh i was really cranky and sad and tired this morning, before reading this thread

Uni, I somehow feel smarter after reading your post

Paul, your post was so funny, my heart feels warm now

O.k. I'm ready for today, BRING IT ON!
              Take Care,
              Karen

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying...
              "I will try again tomorrow."

Comment

It's now on, Atlantis! In fact, it's further on where you are, maybe even done by now. Hope it's going/gone o.k. for you.

Hey Albert, I mean Paul, speaking of unique, here's a groaner joke:
                How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on it.
                How do you catch a tame unique rabbit? The tame way.

Please forgive .
                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Hello Uni. I'll never top those, they gave me a chuckle. Albert is my middle name.

Before anyone warns me about identity theft, if someone was to steal my identity they would quickly beg me to take it back Take Care. paul m
                  Helen Keller

Comment

Oh Uni, those jokes were not groaners, they were the sweeteses, cutest, funniest one liners I heard in a long time.

The star is a little big but that's o.k. because you are worth it
                    Take Care,
                    Karen

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying...

Comment

Aw shucks Atlantis . I'm flattered. So much so that I have Karen as my middle name. Truly.
                      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

if someone was to steal my identity they would quickly beg me to take it back
                        Too funny Paul.
                        AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
                        for not being what they believe they should be.
                        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

I agree with AJ, I keep re-reading that one Paul and it's really funny...

Maybe years ago identity thieves would beg you to take back your identity , but I bet now a days there are lots of people who would love to have it
                          Last edited by Atlantis; May 15, 2010, 09:28 PM.
                          Take Care,
                          Karen

Comment

Hello Karen. Well thx for the compliment. I'm not sure I agree though. I think that maybe a few would like to trade places with me but those normals are just too stubborn for their own good. They would rather go through life as they are, rather then enjoy it like I do. Take Care. paul m

P.S. Before anyone actually wants to trade places with me, they may want to ck with Mrs. M for the full low down on my actual trade in value

P.P.S. Believe me, some days I could get sued for false advertising.
                            Last edited by paul m; May 16, 2010, 12:37 AM.
                            Helen Keller

Comment

hey Paul,

No matter how bad things seem, there is always something worse. Like my identity. I'd swap your caring, compasionate and humourous identity for mine anytime.

Just say when. And, I know your thinking "no way!" but I was just given a shiney new credit card to throw in as a bonus. (There's an idea, lets give an unemployed mentally ill person with bad credit a credit card)
                              Wishing you well,
                              Re-O

You're not as messed up as you think people think you are

Comment

Working...
                              X