Friendship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendship

We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed....
    As in filling a vessel, drop by drop, there is, at last, a drop which makes it run over. So, in a series of kindnesses, there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.
    Boswell

Because we are afflicted the way we are in our different ways and ranges, anyone who is our friend is a treasure. Less likely will that come from any family, but more precious is it if it does.
    That's why we choose our friends (because we cannot choose our family members) and this says it all about that precious relationship to us, those who have the most difficult time of all, in forming and maintaining that connection. Just thought I'd remind you, myself included, what it's based on.

Thanks for sharing that MerelyMe08.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

friendship is definitely special... I can say that I can count my real friends on one hand. it's not the quantity of friends that counts but the quality.
      Attached Files
      Anne.

Comment

Hello MerelyMe08. Thx for sharing. It was a great post. I am not usually one for inspirational messages like that as my thinking goes more like " people with bipolar have friends, who knew" . But yours hit a cord and made me think. I have made and lost many friends over the years. Friends are difficult to make and very special when made. Thx again. paul m
        "Alone we can do so little;
        Together we can do so much"
        Helen Keller

Comment

You're Welcome. My pleasure to share things like this with those, like me, who are more needy than most, and require added-value strokes to make it through each day - whether I get the strokes or not, the day still passes - strokes and inspiration make it easier to keep perspective....

Comment

That is very pretty I will have to remember that in the future MerelyMe

Kook picture Anne
            Woody

Comment

Working...
            X