Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mood Disorders Society Of Canada is asking for feedback.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Topics Mood Disorders Society Of Canada is asking for feedback.

Mood Disorders Society of Canada and our national and regional partners are interested in better understanding your viewpoints and experiences with the Canadian mental health care system. In 2011, a similar benchmark survey was undertaken and this survey is being conducted to understand what changes have occurred since that time, in addition to what still needs to be done to improve care.

This survey is being conducted by Corporate Research Associates, an independent firm. Your individual responses will be completely confidential, and only overall results will be shared.

We value your viewpoints and experiences. Your input will help organizations to identify priority issues and areas for improvement within the Canadian mental health system, and further addressed with government. Please complete the survey today by clicking on below - this opportunity will only be available until June 27th, 2015.

Defeat Depression is a national fundraising and awareness campaign that helps individuals and organization raise funds for local mental health programs. Join Us
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Could not find the survey on that page?

Comment

Untitled.jpg

Click on this on active link picture on web page. It's under the request for your feedback.

Or here: https://surveys.cra.ca/s/4160/
      AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Thanks, found it. Big yellow/blue logo. How did I miss that!

Comment

Just did the survey ! There's a lot I can't change in Canada's mental health system(s) but at least I got my two cents worth in Hopefully it counts for something!
          Last edited by uni; June 22, 2015, 02:15 PM. Reason: smilies
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Same, it is just a survey that will in time just collect dust but it will be read at least even if nothing is done. I work for the City and survey after survey just gives some people work it is entered in the computer data base and that is it unless it gives high ratings for services.

Comment

I did the survey yesterday. I thought it was a positive step that we're being asked for our feedback. As Uni has said, it's my two cents worth!
              AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello Everyone. I took the survey too and while I found some parts could have been worded a little different, overall it was a pretty good survey.

Surveys like this really give the MDSC and their partner organizations some ammunition when the are lobbying on our behalf.

Over the years I have been involved with a number of different health organizations that tried to do surveys to find out what needed to be done. Often the health organization already knows what must be done, but you can't get anywhere in this political world by saying "I think this is what should happen", you have to have proof to back it up.

What constantly amazes me are the lack of responses that these places get for this type of survey . Things aren't going to change if the MDSC only gets 50 or even 500 replies. It would give them some real ammo if they got back 20,000 replies. So please do what I did and fwded it to people that I know who have had an experience with the mental health system. People have until June 27th to complete it.

20,000 plus replies is not out of reach, for that matter 100,000 isn't out of reach. The survey is also on the MDSC facebook site (they have over 6000 likes) and they have also emailed it out to everyone who has signed up for their E newsletter.

While I am on my sandbox, if you haven't already done so,please go to the MDSC`s website " http://www.mooddisorderscanada.ca/ and sign up for their enews and like them on facebook if you chose.

The MDSC does a lot of work with a very small staff and was started by and is still ran by people who know what it's like to have their whole world come crashing down due to a mental illness. There is power in numbers. Thx for listening. Take Care. paul m
                "Alone we can do so little;
                Together we can do so much"
                Helen Keller

Comment

Yes, let's spread the word
                  uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
                  X