Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing boris is a cat

My nick boris04,
    and I am female struggling with bipolar disorder 1. Currently I am stuck in a depressive episode since March. I am totally exhausted!!! Some support would be helpful. I live in a very different world not psychotic but with a skewed perception of my reality. I cannot verbalize my difficulties but it is "pre-psychotic" I would like to learn whether anyone has experienced this as well?

Gruss Boris

The great and sorely missed Robin Williams had a saying back in his "Mork" days. "Reality, what a concept!"

There is a lot of philosophical territory to what we would consider to be reality and yes, it can be very difficult to verbalize. I suspect reality is slightly different to everyone and coping with that may be a cause of stress, and by extension, depression. Often, I feel as if I'm operating in my own little world and others just do not get it.

As to being exhausted by depression, yes, I can relate. That is what has me stopped much of the time. Coping with depression is a 24/7 job and you often are too tired to do anything about it.

Comment

Robin Williams-I loved him-he was so great!!! Reality what a concept completely applies to his philosophy of life. When he joked around and did not seem to be stopped there was one wisdom after the other coming down on his audience. Now he rests in peace after learning that he was afflicted with a terrible illness.

Gruss Boris

Comment

Working...
      X