Seasons Greetings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Topics Seasons Greetings.

Hello Everyone. I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season. For those of my faith or for those who don't mind , Merry Christmas for others Season Greetings. I'm not up to date on various greetings at this time of year, so if some one has a greeting that is different than Merry Christmas or one from a different faith, please feel free to use it here. T'is the spirit that matters and not the wording.

For those who are suffering I wish you a present of hope for the future. I'm very fortunate, Christmas is usually a good time of year for me and this year is no different, ask me in Feb/Mar how my moods are and you will probably get a different answer.

I'd like to extend a greeting to all of the new comers that have decided to take part recently and I also would like to extend a Thank You to all of you who have been around for a while. Season Greetings and/or Merry Christmas. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Thank you Paul! Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it <3 (that's supposed to be a heart)
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Merry Christmas.jpg

After a lot of mountains climbed!
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Thank you Paul
        i wish everybody a merry Christmas & a happy holiday season ..
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Same to you Paul, and to all a good night

Comment

Working...
          X