No announcement yet.

Will you be my valentine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Topics Will you be my valentine?

Hello Everyone. This may seem a bit weird and to be honest it is the first time that I have tried it. However I realized today how lucky I was when my wife gave me a card(and I too her). I know many of you are not so lucky. So here goes.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone. So whether you do or don't have a Valentine , may I be yours. If you wish to send me a Valentines reply you can do it here or you can private message me and I will reply to you. It doesn't even matter if it comes in a day or two late.

I've wrote on this forum for many yrs and rarely has anyone ever had a mean thing to say to me. I can't say the same thing for society in general. So I can honestly say that I love this forum and everybody on it. Valentine's day is a day of love and as I said, I love being here. Thank you for all of the fond memories and may there be many more. Take Care and Love. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Hey Paul I will share what I put on my Facebook page to day. (No Valentines for me, Heck iv'e been single since 2009 haven't even dated since then. To be truthful I don,t miss it. I have always be a loner by choice. Melinda Capozzi actually left me days before Valentines day 2009 and I wrote and recorded a song about is called Valentines day. She said I was to full of holes and that I am. I have been a wounded duck for 20 years). She was the one I dreamed of when I was 14 years old. She was only in my life for about 8 months but what great persons. She is the reason I made it home from Fort Lauderdale alive.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    "If we new what we were doing we wouldn't call it research......" Albert Einstein

Comment

Happy Valentines day and one day Paul, and to everyone else too!

Thanks for sharing Stenacron Man.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

She still is beautiful lady in all aspects.

Buddy Mack.
        "If we new what we were doing we wouldn't call it research......" Albert Einstein

Comment

I just logged on and read your post, Paul. Thank you SO much for what you've said. I tend to look at Valentine's Day as kind of a trumped up commercial thing, but despite that, how can it be wrong to dedicate a special day to love?

I too love this forum and the people on it. It's a unique sort of love that isn't easy to find, but here we all are

I figured you must kinda like the forum, because the number of posts you've made is moving up to 4900! And AJ you've shown lots of love too with almost 3400 posts! You guys are an inspiration

Buddy Mack, how lovely to hear your story and see the beautiful picture. It's so nice to remember that when " coupledom" doesn't work out, there can still be affectionate feelings
          Last edited by uni; February 15, 2017, 03:11 PM.
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Hello Everybody. Thx for your comments. Take Care.paul m

Hello Uni. You are pretty high up in the post list yourself, especially having joined a yr after AJ and I. AJ does more admin work than I on this forum and that is important to keep it going. We were both on the forum that proceeded this one by about 3 yrs?? Too long ago to remember, so AJ may be ahead of me in total posts. Take Care. paul m
            "Alone we can do so little;
            Together we can do so much"
            Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
            X