a few light sayings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Topics a few light sayings.

Hello Everyone. A few sayings that hit my funny bone. I have included the author that the saying was attributed to, but many sayings are often miss quoted. Some of my ill mannered comments are behind them.

Good judgement comes from experience and experience come from bad judgement : Fred Brooks. (I have lots of experience at the bad judgment part)

Meetings are indispensable when you don't want to do anything : John Kenneth Galbraith. (yea , I had a couple of waste of time meetings this week that I had to got to.

Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. : Charles Swindell

The way I see it, if want to see the rainbow, you are to have to put up with the rain: Dolly Parton

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain : source many

I'm a person with a bad illness, not a bad person who has good excuses, there is a large difference Source paul m and probably others. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Thanks for posting those, Paul! There's a lot of truth in them. Lately I've been experiencing the experience that comes from bad judgement and waiting for the good judgement to kick in
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

I really like the last one paul m!

Neli

Comment

Hello Uni. I know that feeling and how much it sucks. I hope your luck (judgement ) turns for the better soon. Take Care. paul m

Hello Neli. Thx for your comment. Take Care. paul m
        "Alone we can do so little;
        Together we can do so much"
        Helen Keller

Comment

I like these quotes ..
          All of them are new for me .. except he last one ..
          thank you for sharing ..

Comment

Working...
          X