No "Create a new Blog" option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Topics No "Create a new Blog" option

Hi... I didn't want to "unload" the burdens we all face in the forums, so I figured the blog was a better place. I went to the help and it says there should be a button to create new, but I see no option. Is there a test of great valor before I can do that? Cause I slay dragons everyday!

Hi UnknownStatus and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately blogs are not available to us mere mortals, it's an admin blog that should not even be displayed on the web page as far as I'm concerned.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello Unknown Status and welcome. Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

Thanks and thanks and no worries. Thinking about it more begs another question. Would that be a good option? Or has that been discussed before? I'm just thinking of a place to let out the daily/weekly/monthly struggles and thought patterns might help some, shrug? I don't know. In fact, I know very little at this time and although others might not think so, I feel like a boob even writing this.

Comment

Hello Unknown status. Don't feel like a boob for writing something. I don't know either whether a blog would be useful. Take Care. paul m
          "Alone we can do so little;
          Together we can do so much"
          Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
          X