Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apps that help

Hi Everyone,

Is their any apps for iPhone or Androids that help with mental health?

This can be anything from tracking mood, feelings, motivational quotes ect ect.

If so, what are they and what are something you like/dislike about the apps?

Hi Amistry3 and welcome to the forums. I’m sure there are, but I haven’t used any of them. Perhaps others will jump in here. You can probably do a search in the App Store for ‘mood trackers’.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Thank you AJ! I appreciate you getting back to me and I will do a search on the app store.

Comment

Hello Amistry3. A think tank called Crest BD has several tools . Crest BD is ran by psychologists and not psychiatrists, so they cannot include medications in their research and studies. They have a mood tracker tool and several other tools. http://www.crestbd.ca/ Take Care. paul m
        "Alone we can do so little;
        Together we can do so much"
        Helen Keller

Comment

Thanks for jumping in Paul.
          AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
          for not being what they believe they should be.
          -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Welcome to the forum Amisty3. I'm clueless about technology and barely know what an app is! But I do want to say welcome to the forum. I know there are some kinds of apps that allow you to track your moods/symptoms/meds but I don't know their names.
            uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
            X