Animals in dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animals in dreams

This morning I woke up in a sad frame of mind, but there was a cute thing: last night I dreamt about looking out my window at this little colourful thing in the middle of the snow (?!) on my lawn. It looked sort of like a big tulip that hadn't opened yet. Some other stuff transpired in the dream, I don't remember what, but later I looked at my lawn again and the little thing was blossoming into a beautiful rabbit before my very eyes! It's ears unfolded first, and it was so neat to see. So that gave me a soft fuzzy feeling before I got cranky again at having to get out of bed What's up with dreams anyway?!
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Hello Uni. Sorry for my late reply but i Have been away. I don't have any skills at interpreting dreams, but my shrink has been of some help with my nightmares. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Comment

Great to hear from you Paul

Rarely do I have animal dreams. So the rabbit creature was a treat.
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Originally posted by uni View Post
        This morning I woke up in a sad frame of mind, but there was a cute thing: last night I dreamt about looking out my window at this little colourful thing in the middle of the snow (?!) on my lawn. It looked sort of like a big tulip that hadn't opened yet. Some other stuff transpired in the dream, I don't remember what, but later I looked at my lawn again and the little thing was blossoming into a beautiful rabbit before my very eyes! It's ears unfolded first, and it was so neat to see. So that gave me a soft fuzzy feeling before I got cranky again at having to get out of bed What's up with dreams anyway?!

uni this is where I go for dream interpertations .. http://www.dreammoods.com/ I have been going here for YEARS>.... I hope this helps

Rabbit

To see a rabbit in your dream signifies luck, magical power, and success. You have a positive outlook on life. Alternatively, rabbits symbolize abundance, warmth, fertility and ***ual activity. Perhaps your *** life needs to be kept in check. The dream can also be associated with Easter time and your own personal memories of Easter.

In particular, to see a white rabbit in your dream symbolizes faithfulness in love. The white rabbit also serves as a guide to steer you toward the right direction. To see a black rabbit in your dream refers to fear of intimacy.

If the rabbit is hopping in your dream, then it indicates fertility. You will be surrounded by children. Alternatively, the dream may be analogous to your lack of commitment and how you jump from one thing or another.

If you dream that the rabbit scratches or bites you, then it means that you need to pay more attention to your personal relationship or love life. If the bunny bites your toes, then it implies that this relationship is headed down the wrong direction.

Comment

That's great stuff, thanks! I'll take all the luck, magical power, success, abundance and warmth I can get! No worries about keeping my "activity" in check - that's good for a laugh!
          I'm glad the rabbit wasn't hopping, biting, or scratching; I don't need any of what that indicates
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
          X