Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Forum Moderator

Hello everyone!

I’m happpy to join the team as a forum moderator.

While I am new to the forum, mental health is not new to me! I have a degree in psychology and have been involved in the mental health field for quite a while. I am really interested in health psychology and the majority of my experiences are in the field of health psyc. My background in the mental health field involves: mood disorders, eating disorders, domestic violence, psycho-oncology and trauma.

I look forward to sharing my knowledge around mental health and offer support and I hope to get to know each of you

Warmly,

Hopeful

Great to have you here Hopeful_2022! Thanks for introducing yourself -- I look forward to reading your posts
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Welcome to the forum Hopeful. It's great to have you on board.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Welcome Hopeful! Glad to have you on board!
        "The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love, and to be greater than our suffering." ~ Ben Okri ~

Comment

Welcome to the group hopeful 2022,

I had no idea that a new forum moderator was coming on board but I am definitely happy to have you with us. I work in the field of mental health and I also enjoy sharing my knowledge with our forum members. I am looking forward to learning some new knowledge from you. Psychology was not my forte so to speak. I am a social worker/psychotherapist.

Mocha231

Comment

There are now four active moderators including myself, with the potential of two
            more at some point.

AJ, Mocha231, RunningKnitter and Hopeful_2022
            AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
            for not being what they believe they should be.
            -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Looking forward to joining the team.

Comment

Working...
              X