How are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you?

Just wondering how everyone is doing out there, given we're now into December and the potential holiday stresses. So far I'm doing okay but it's early days
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Thanks for asking Uni. The Christmas season
    seems like another world away for me. I have a lot of life challenges keeping me busy right now.

I must say the mild weather and lack of snow is not lost on me. It’s hard to think of this as a snowy December winter.
    Last edited by AJ; December 5, 2023, 03:07 PM.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Thank you for asking Uni ..
      I've mentioned this before but allow me to repeat myself just for now ..
      Some people who live alone can successfully maintain reasonably healthy daily life routines for 11 or at least 10 months a year because they get used to it and forget how lonely they are .. However , holiday seasons will always be the unwelcomed reminder of the sad fact that they have no families , they have nobody .. even if they join groups and attend parties and try to forget .. when other people talk about their plans for Christmas or for holiday season that will bring the chance to ask the normal question : " any plans with the family ? " ..
      Even if you're too busy to remember .. others will remind you ..
      I wish you and everybody else a happy and a hopefully not very lonely holiday season ..
      Take care , everybody
      Last edited by Jafar the wizard; December 5, 2023, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Christmas can be a tough time for a lot of people.

Thanks for the holiday season good wishes Jafar.
        AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

AJ I hope your life challenges allow you enough breathing room to enjoy some of the holiday season.

Thanks Jafar for the wishes, and I send the same to you. I agree that the whole "gathering with family" thing is bound to come up this time of year, and it can get tiresome if it's not your thing or if you're alone and lonely. I can be alone but not necessarily lonely, or I can feel lonely among my family.
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
          X