Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weaing off Prozac

Hey All,

Does anyone out there have real life experience coming off Prozac. Wife had been suffering from increasing anxiety. Seen new Pdoc and he suggested coming off Prozac....Has been 4 weeks since process started from 50mg.....Has been on 0mg for 2 weeks....For past 10 days has had increasing headache, nausea, malaise...Yah know the just not feeling well kind of thang...She is unsure if it is flu like symptoms.....

I myself has not been feeling up to par the past few weeks.....Just throwing this out for discussion......

Wife has shown a dramatic reduction in her anxiety since coming off procaz....Pdoc started her on Welly while coming off proz...

I know that there could be many reasons for current feeling
    ie...Coming off prozac
    Withdrawls
    starting new meds
    Flu

Anyone?

I went off but went directly on another drug (SSRI) so I didn't have to go through that. I hope that works for the Mrs with the "welly".

Comment

When I started Wellbutrin I did have a bit of nausea and dizziness so that could be caused by the Wellbutrin. Those side effects
      went away after a few weeks. I've never been on prozac before so I can't speak to the withdrawal effects of that one.

astronaut

Comment

Working...
      X