Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirtazaprin w

Is anyone on this medication and how is it working for you

I'm not on Mirtazapine but I just wanted to welcome you to the forums.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello and welcome Sharona. I don't take it either, but crazy meds has a good article on it. http://www.crazymeds.us/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Meds/Remeron Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

This was the first antidepressant I was put on and had to go off because it made me ache like I had the flu.

Comment

Welcome Sharona! Thanks for posting, and for your question.

I'm thinking you mean mirtazapine (a.k.a. Remeron)? I have been on it for several years. It didn't exactly get me out of the bad depression I was in, but it helped enough to be encouraging. From there, a couple of other meds were added and so far it's been a good combo. I do suspect, though, that if I ever go off of it the withdrawal process will not be fun.

Please bear in mind that it's very hard to know how any medication will affect any individual, so that's only my experience with it.
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

I have been on it for about a year, my Pdoc added it to my Pristiq cuz it was supposed to increase the effect. Other than making me really tired, I don't think it did much, if anything. About 4 months ago I cut down from 15mg to 7.5mg. I'm hoping to eliminate it within the next few months. I'm already having withdrawal fun from coming off Seroquel so I look forward to the remeron withdrawal

Comment

Working...
            X