zoloft and nervousness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zoloft and nervousness

Does anyone have experience using Zoloft? I am on 75 ml and continue to have shakiness and nervousness. Ativan will help, but I don't want to take that everyday.

Hi suzieq and welcome to the forum. I have been taking Zoloft for a number of years now, off and on. During my most difficult times I was taking 200mg a day and it was quite mind numbing. Presently I take a 50mg dosage and I have not experienced any uncomfortable side effects. I was prescribed Ativan as well at first but it's not really something I wanted to used too often because of addictive and long term negative effects. How long have you been taking your meds? Usually, at least in my case, any adverse effects ceased within a couple weeks. I do have to say, however, that at my age and with my medical history it would be hard to blame any one thing for feelings you mention. Zoloft can cause much of what I feel but I don't think it is really the problem anymore. I would suggest that you research what to expect from your medication and if it continues to be a concern speak with your doctor

Comment

hi, thank you for your response. I have been on it for over 6 weeks some was hoping I would have adjusted by now. I had been on a number of medications before, taking clonazepam at the same time. now I am worried that my body is addicted. I do see the Dr. Tomorrow and will discuss with him what to do. I also take quetiapine at night for sleep. he says that is supposed to help.

Comment

Working...
      X