No announcement yet.

Pets for therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two hamsters that sleep most of the day and make me insane all night because they're running in their wheels... so I don't get much from them. other than that, I am allergic to pretty much every pet imaginable!

welcome hope... looking forward to hearing more from you!

Anne.
    Anne.

Comment

Hello Hope and welcome. Please feel free to ask questions, answer other peoples, or to just vent sometimes. Take Care. paul m

Hello Woody. I agree about the useless toys. For dogs its even worse. It seems that 80% of the toys I have bought my dogs, they have destroyed in 5 minutes. Can you get a dog to chase a laser dot? Then I wouldn't have to move at all, just use the laser dot to exercise the dog.
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

Hello Hope and welcome

Paul, I have never tried it with a dog, you would have to try it out and let me know.

Sorry Anne but if varmint where keeping me up all night
        Woody

Comment

Hello Hope and welcome!

I'm glad you posted and very glad you have a special cat in your life or, as we call them around here, the kids in fur suits.

I would post a picture of all my cats but, as you can imagine, trying to herd cats and get them in one photo is an exercise in futility. You'll have to take my word for it - they are gorgeous.

Comment

hehe... lasers and cats. i was on the phone with my brother the other day, and while we were talking he managed to get two of his cats to collide trying to get that little dot! it was awesome, wish i'd been there to see it.

Comment

Hello Amber25. I glad to see you post again, I had been wondering how you were. Take Care. paul m

Hello Leila63. How to get all the cats into the picture? Well you start with getting Woody to come over with his laser dot.... Take Care. paul m
              Helen Keller

Comment

Herding cats ... whaahooo !¡!
                Woody

Comment

Woody, Take Care. paul m
                  Helen Keller

Comment