Online doctor appointments for British Columbians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online doctor appointments for British Columbians

Hi everyone, I came across a resource from my GP I thought I'd share. It's an online clinic called Ubiquity Health that offers virtual appointments like Skype and FaceTime and they specialize in mental health. It's available to residents of BC with valid MSP coverage. Hope this is helpful for someone.

-T

Welcome to the forums supersupersuper. Thanks for posting that information.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum supersupersuper. Thx for passing on that info. Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

Hello and welcome supersupersuper! That's interesting information. Have you used the service? And if so, what do you think of it?
        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

I have not but my GP works with them and he is great!

Comment

oh wow and so lucky when you can't get to an appointment or not having a pdoc. Thumbs up BC

Comment

Interesting info, thanks for sharing. In general, being a doctor is a very cool profession and I always wanted that, but my parents couldn't afford to pay for my medical school and I chose another path. Anyway, I decided now to do Botox training courses that are designed to offer the very best theory and practical training within the aesthetic industry and I started to really like this field so I decided that after I finish Botox & Dermal Filler training courses I will work in this domain.
              Last edited by Linclif; April 20, 2021, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Thank you for sharing supersupersuper. This is an excellent resource for people in B.C who have mental health challenges.

Mocha231

Comment

Working...
                X