• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great article - Staying on Top of Your Bipolar Recovery

Quote from Stephen Propst
    bp Magazine, Jan 2015
    Staying on Top of Your Bipolar Recovery
    Living with bipolar can be a challenge. Staying on top of it requires continuous vigilance—along with faith and hope. It’s hard to believe that “Mind Over

"While living with bipolar is often as challenging as ever, my mindset has gradually changed for the better. I look at each episode as an opportunity to ask, “Based on this , how can I better equip and empower myself for the future?” Over time, I’ve become more skilled at surviving a depressive phase, more adept at minimizing a period of mania, more familiar with what triggers mood swings, and more consistent in maintaining a sleep schedule."

(Stephen Propst, a former chair of DBSA, is a public speaker and a coach/consultant focusing on living successfully with conditions like bipolar. He can be reached at;

- info@atlantamoodsupport.com -
    dave

Thanks for sharing that Dave.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Great article Dave. Thx for sharing it. Not only a good article but you reminded me that as part of my recovery I should spend more time reading bipolar hope articles as they have a lot of good information. Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

This makes me feel optimistic !

Comment

Working...
        X