admit or deny ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

admit or deny ..

For the past few weeks .. I was in a desperate need to talk to someone about my life experiences .. I wrote several posts in my notebook .. but couldn't publish them ..
    Last week I published one on this website.. only for few minutes .. then I decided to delete it .. & I did ..
    In brief.. .. I felt unsure about almost everything .. However .. am I feeling better now ? .. not sure about that either ..
    Even after writing this .. nothing's changed ..
    I don't think things are that bad .. but it's all in my head .. my brain is not functioning well .. or maybe it's functioning in a very awkward & peculiar way that's hard for me to describe..
    Hhhhh .. it's a funny & strange sensation .. when you admit having a mental issue .. despite the fact that having a problem in your head should make you deny it .. but obviously I'm not denying it ..
    To make things worse.. it's taking too long .. time is passing too slow .. too slow to the extent that makes me believe that Life is not too short ( as people usually say ) .. actually life seems to be too long for me now .. and I don't think all this bull***** mentioned above can make any sense to anyone ..

Jafar, I'm worried about you. Is there someone you can talk to?
    Neli

Comment

Yes Neli I do have someone .. and please Don't worry .. I'm fine .. just as I said .. things are not that bad .. not all news are bad .. it's only in my head .. I wish I can open it & change the way my brain works .. .. hhhhhhhh ..
      and thank you for asking ..

Comment

Working...
      X