Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neurofeedback

Hi,

Is there anyone who have tried neurofeedback or have information on that treatment (including the different approach/systems of neurofeedbacks).

Like always, a warm thank in advance!

Paix

Wow i never heard of this before but I just googled it real quick. ... Im kind of tired so I might have missed some information but uhmm why arent they doing this more???
    "Learn from the mistakes of others, you can never live long enough to make them all yourself." -Groucho Marx

Comment

Hello Paix. I've never tried it nor do I know anyone who has tried it. The internet reviews are long on specific repeat articles and short on long term double blind studies. That doesn't mean that it's bad, just that it hasn't been proven. Also there is some worry about how long it may last.

I'm guessing here, but from what I've read over the yrs (it's not new) is that some of the success rate depends on the doctor doing the work (just like ECT's) . I know it's expensive as all heck. Below are a couple of articles from a reputable source and one from a so so source. I only include the so so source as it does a good job of high lighting the possible side effects. Take Care. paul m

"Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
      X