Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do with a good day

Hey All,
    I'm actually having a marvellous day. Work was fun, will probably go out with my wife soon, can't complain about anything. Except. There's no reason why today is better than yesterday. Most of me is just enjoying the day. But part of me in the background is saying, "are you feeling too good?" "Is this mania creeping in?" I don't usually get euphoric. I started the day sleeping in, then as I was taking my pills, thought I should probably get up to the full does of anti-depressant that my doc and I had agreed on (I had been off because of supply disruption, started taking 1 a day on the way to three, but have so far just stuck with one for a month.). Now, happy as a clam. Enjoyable, but unexpected.

Hello Quack424. I hate it when my mood changes suddenly and I'm not sure if that's actually going to be better in the long run. I hope that your mood change stays in the good range. Take Care.
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Comment

Ah! This is the worst. I know what you mean. I think we are just beyond trusting genuine emotions and are suspicious of anything organic that isn't...destructive. I think if we knew what genuine happiness (without the doubts) was we would bottle THAT.

Comment

Today is back to normal. Mostly good, slightly blah.

Comment

Hello Quack24. I'll add a couple of extra sighs for myself because my depressive mood, while improving, is taking far to long to come about. It's like playing peek-a-boo with the moods. Sometimes there is something there and sometimes not. Take Care. paul m
          "Alone we can do so little;
          Together we can do so much"
          Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
          X