Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook group

Good afternoon,

Bipolar 1 with high functioning here. I'm new to using this Forum. Just wanted to also note I have created a Facebook Group called Bipolar Buddies Canada and you are welcome to join us in this small local group providing each other support.

I'm looking into being a Peer Support Worker and I welcome anyone who just needs someone to talk, to reach out and let me know. I am here to provide empathy, compassion and understanding as I have been through many life experiences.

Look forward to supporting eachother

Hi kek1977 and welcome to the forums. Thank you for the invitation to your Facebook group Bipolar Buddies.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hi kek1977! Welcome to the forums - have a browse through. Thank you for your introduction and the invitation to Bipolar Buddies Canada
      "Even the moon passes through phases to return to full" - ☾*✲⋆.*✲⋆

Comment

Do you have an Instagram page? I just would be interested in reading what you write about and your advice on this topic. Are you a psychologist? Creates a feeling that you care about other people's mental state. I plan to create a blog on Instagram to talk about these topics and help other people. I even wrote a clear plan of my actions. First, I will write ten interesting posts where I will talk about the mental state of people. The second action I want to buy real subscribers at favorable prices, and my most recent action will be advertising. I would love to hear your opinion on my plans.
        Last edited by Sativea; May 12, 2021, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kek1977 View Post
          Good afternoon,

Bipolar 1 with high functioning here. I'm new to using this Forum. Just wanted to also note I have created a Facebook Group called Bipolar Buddies Canada and you are welcome to join us in this small local group providing each other support.

I'm looking into being a Peer Support Worker and I welcome anyone who just needs someone to talk, to reach out and let me know. I am here to provide empathy, compassion and understanding as I have been through many life experiences.

I'm new here too. I don't know how to create posts. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by kek1977 View Post
            Good afternoon,

There's a great bipolar blog by a Canadian: https://www.bipolarweekly.com/uncate...r-and-anxiety/

Comment

Welcome to the forums Complex-PTSD_Girl. Thanks for posting the link.
              AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
              for not being what they believe they should be.
              -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

I just noticed I posted this back in April and didn't realize OOPS. My Facebook Group is now called Mental Health Peer Support Canada so that all Mental Illnesses are included not just Bipolar as previously indicated. Thank you and hope you all are well. I am just a regular guy with Mental Illness and lived experience who is passionate about helping others. I feel it's my true calling!!!

Comment

Thanks for the updated info kek1977, and good luck with the group and your peer support work!
                  uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
                  X