Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last 2 yrs pretty bad & mom just died

Hi all !!
    Its been rough the last 2 yrs. Went into a coma due to an accidental over dose (Rx meds) 2015 along with a stroke after a mini heart attack a few months prior. Scary & Depressing. Come 2016, had a Sub dural Haematoma thinking Are U Kidding me....Had brain surgery.survived, Yay.....Bang depression high depression..Along comes 2017 thinking OK I think I made the year without any more mental scars then my wonderful mom died last month. The Christmas season is basically upon us, and feel really alone, feeling depressed with attacks of anxiety.

Reaching out from this blackish hole I have found myself in. I do have depression and anxiety disorder. And S.A.D . Please don't think I am feeling sorry for myself...I am not. Trying to work my way out of this. Thanks!

Hi Luna Bella. You sure have had a lot on your plate over the last few years. You sound like a strong person, and I wish you well getting thru all this.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hi Luna Bella,

That was certainly a lot to go through. Makes me think only a very strong person could do so. And you did it!

It really does suck when depression hits hard. I had a good bout with it recently but it has passed as these things tend to do with time.

I hope you get through this quickly!

Feel better!
      Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Comment

Hello Luna Bella. Even if you do feel sorry for yourself, that's not a sin. Sometimes I've been known to say " What the heck did I ever do to tick the all mighty off this much " . Which of course if there is an almighty, probably just ticks him/her off more LOL.

In all seriousness, sometimes multiple happenings can be really hard on us and it's fine to vent out the frustration of it all. So please use the forum to vent. I hope that your luck soon changes for the better. Take Care. paul m
        "Alone we can do so little;
        Together we can do so much"
        Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
        X