a depressed frustrated tenant ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a depressed frustrated tenant ..

I'm moving out next week .. I'll start a new life in a room in a bungalow house .. located in a remote spot on the boarders between Brampton & Caledon ..

I'll try living there .. but if I had to move out again ( for any reason ) then that's going to be the last place I rent .. I prefer sleeping in my car than to beg for accommodation .

i don't care why landlords are doing this .. but i'm not gonna go through this unbelievable inhuman humiliation again ..

I used to say I hate bosses .. and yes I still hate them .. but now i hate bosses & landlords too ..

and I clearly understand why some people choose to be homeless .. and I won't be surprised if the day will come .. to join them and become homeless too ..

having a shelter to live in is a basic human need & shouldn't be such a struggle .. if i can't get a shelter without needing to disclose my whole life history to a landlord & then wait and beg him to decide whether i'm good enough to be a tenant or not .. then i'll abandon this ( high class luxury ) ..

no job ? .. no home ? .. it's ok .. i can still handle it .. for me that's better than needing to deal with gilded garbage bins called landlords & bosses .. **** you all of you ..

Hi Jafar,

Some things are hard enough when we are well... but when we are depressed, forget it...
    I am glad that you have found a new place to live and I hope that it works out for you.

Be safe,
    Kaight

Comment

thank you Kaight ..
      trust me .. my situation is not that bad now if i didn't have to move out .. but the landlady has been banging on my head since october .. i'm really not ready yet .. i just needed to wait one or two months more to be ready for it .. they think they gave me enough time .. but for a person with bipolar disorder needing to move is big distraction that stops me from doing anything else .. they don't understand that ..
      i'll talk about details in another post ..

Comment

Working...
      X