form 2 can be signed off if you have mental illness or brain surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

form 2 can be signed off if you have mental illness or brain surgery

Sorry I have to try to put attachment of this very true and very well documented. This is for all of us. I'm not sure if this worked the attachment

Attached Files

I can open your attachment in microsoft word.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello Purgatory.I was able to open your Aattachment. Sorry that you had to go through all of that. Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

hi I found out that lying under Oath and using the form 2 as a means of punishment and or revenge the cops, courthouse event the mental health care act. It starts with: Get a lawyer. So there isn't any protection for us unless we have hundred of thousands of dollars to represent us but first convince the police that it was a crime. If the keystone cops decide all the evidence provided will be a win then they forward it to the prosecutor. The lawyer then tries to convince the prosecutor to take the case and pass it back to police to log in pretend to investigate ( even with outright and I mean recordings too). Oh yes it can take years. I also found out that all the mental health organizations only do 'advocacy" not actually represent you that kind of idea or even to bring up how form 2 is abused. 30 min with Reach is all the info they gave. I have no idea why this is under Criminal law and most pro bono or sliding scale places don't touch Criminal. This is ridiculous and there are other words. This should scare all of us. Even the ER pdoc wrote in his notes how did this even get signed? apparently the point of was diagnose with mental illness in 2005 which is actually the incorrect year and depression is such an umbrella term. Had Brain surgery in 2005. These two haven't seen or spoken to me in years there was no evidence. My pdoc was the only one that was able to get my own health records. This was buried so deep. Oh yes , you would also need a lawyer to even be able to speak or complain about the 4 lines and chances are almost nil. I'm still having nightmares of what they will do next or anyone. I have a few friends but no one really that can stand up for me. My former common in law who I still get to share his place without paying a thing wouldn't even go to the hospital. (yeah even my pdoc says you are less than roommates) He's always changing his mind on status etc. For someone for years of dating to fall out of being IN LOVE with me the minute my spine went actually one day said we are working towards him falling back in love blah blah. I'm also on his drug plan which means I pay zero. So save save save and i don't care what kind of hole I can afford I'm moving out and really he would be left with a couple stools, breaking down appliances and a couple of lamps. yes I'm being a blank blank but being giving and having no backbone has gotten me nowhere. I've had an ex husband for over a decade take my salary, then my father who was to give me back the house once my daughter was 16. He charged me more than half my pay for 'rent' had to pay all utilities which in turn he used as a tax break along with pretending to get a few hundred less in rent. Did I mention he's a millionaire?

sorry just ranting, I know because I'm my own worse critic that I looked all of them when cancer etc struck and used up all my vacation, sick days etc for all, never took a fit, no addictions nothing. I'm alone, my own daughter took over 20k free education etc when everyone including her friends use to say wow what a strong and natural relationship we had, I lied to police, school etc for her took the hits and she too left me because I started to date when she was 18 and over a decade after the divorce. oh yes my father when I moved in with (I was so asked being the love of his life) spewed "who is going to look after us especially when we are getting older)

Apologies again, I'm in therapy etc but being alone when I didn't just decide to fall out of love because I'm a loyal idiot, he's in the other room. He never wants to be in the same room as me. How on earth from birth to 50 being invisible it's one thing after another? why? Yeah self pity but

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Comment

Working...
        X