mix messages and being told I'm crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mix messages and being told I'm crazy

I really hate that people say it's my mental illness the 'blame Gina' even if I'm across the ocean. Dumb I thought someone really for once unconditionally loved me, I checked with others so it wasn't an impulse but hey his definition is once my spine went snap ewwwwwwww Even when my family had that form 2 *how on earth did this get signed off' and that was the hosp pdco 10 mins in and out.. That was because I asked why I have all these past years of carry over for capital gains. Yup dad was laundering money via me and had me sign off my home I thought temporarily till divorce went through but that was between brain surgery and my attempt so that's a wee cloudy That's not like me. Regardless I have not one family member or anything but a poverty level pension even though I work almost 26yrs. Yeah been a lousy decade or so., I digress because I'm embarrassed to say that my so called common in law wasn't even in the hosp waiting room had to cab it home and he didn't even get up to greet me hug or anything? He wouldn't even phone them no standing up for me. Hard to stay afloat but I'm should be used to it by now. sorry had to cry on here.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time purgatory.

I hope that things turn around for you very soon
    Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Comment

Hello purgatory. Sometimes I "cry on here" too. I know things are very hard for you these days. I'm glad you're able to come to forum. I hope that, in some small way at least, some good news comes to you soon.
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
        X