Anxiety and gummies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxiety and gummies

Brand new here. Need to connect with others who know how I'm feeling. Sleep is not happening. Bought thc gummies for sleep but not working well. Took 2.5 mg to start. Nothing. Then took 5.00 still nothing. Took 7.25 and am here typing because up all night. The 7.25 did help me go to sleep but for 2 hours. Any
    advice out there??
    Last edited by Elmtree57; August 14, 2021, 06:01 AM.

Hi Elmtree57,

Welcome to the forums. I've tried gummies (or pills even) for sleep. Usually for me a 5mg dose will knock me out.

Have you tried making sure that it is of the "Indica" type strain? That is supposed to be the more relaxing type I hear.

You can maybe also try one that has some CBD in it. I think I heard that the CBD helps with anxiety as well, but please do your own research.

Hope this helps.

Sleep well!
    Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Comment

Hi Elmtree57 and welcome to the forums. The only gummies I’ve tried are the ones you can buy in the candy store, so I’d be doing research too.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hi Elmtree57!

I haven`t tried gummies for anxiety but i `ve taken pills. One supplement i recommend is Genoxidil NRF2. This one works wonder for stress relief and anxiety and makes you sleep like a baby.

This one is sold in all America and Canada as well. I think at the moment it can just be purchased online.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Raquel90.
          AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
          for not being what they believe they should be.
          -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Have you tried CBD oil?

Comment

I need at least 6.5 grams for sleep on edibles but it's highly dependent on your body size and a host of other things, not least of which is what other prescription drugs you may be on.

I stopped using gummies for sleep because I found I needed more and more to knock me out AND, I don't like being mind altered to the point I'm stoned. I've also tried CBD oil with thc and find the whole CBD oil thing a bit of a scam, I'm afraid. My experience is that the thc in gummies causes sleep way more than cbd oil.

For anxiety, my doctor said Zoloft is effective so maybe discuss that with him/her? I take 30mg amitryptilline for sleep and it's quite effective. I also take 100mg Zoloft and have been sleeping really well. But chat with your doc to see.

Comment

Quito the thing with THC/CBD is like with any medication ... western or holistic... everyone is affected or reacts differently... I know someone that uses edibles regularly to help them sleep... I have used CBD oil in the past ( more for pain relief ) and it has helped .... I also use Gummies for pain releif ( would prefer them over some over the counter meds ) ..... I also know someone that is allergic to thc and get headaches off of CBD oil so it doesn't work or everyone ask about Lorazapam for anxiety ..

Comment

Sometimes what works for one does not work for another. I like to take magnesium at bed time. Melatonin also works well for me in low doses only. Maybe try using lavender oil in a diffuser before bed or taking a warm bath. Those help relax me and its easier for me to go to sleep. I also stay away from electronic devices after 7 pm.

Mocha231

Comment

Strangely, THC chewing gums don't work. The last time I had trouble sleeping, the first thing I did was buy them on this site tillmanstranquils.com, and then gradually changed the dose. If this does not help you, then the problem is that you have big problems with the production of somatotropin, and you need to increase the doses of THC. It happens when you have a very heavily loaded central nervous system. But you try different products, and maybe you'll stop at some. You can also just buy CBD Oil and add it to food before going to bed. Perhaps it will help you. Good luck to you, man.
                    Last edited by joantucker; October 7, 2021, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Yeah, some gummies won’t put you to sleep but will relieve you from stress and anxiety. CBD oil helps too, maybe that will work for you. The CBD gummies are not much different than the oils and I regard them as the same tbh. If you’ve tried both of them, you can tell us which one is better. Besides, if they're from the same manufacturers, they won’t be much different.
                      Last edited by Lisari; November 15, 2021, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Hi Elmtree57, I am not degrading any gummies or pills which will enhance your sleep while eliminating stress or anxiety but i have one simple suggestion that apart from medicine, why can't you try some natural remedies like this https://www.bbrfoundation.org/blog/h...-when-stressed

Comment

Do you have sleep apnea problem

Comment

Working...
                          X