I often feel useless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I often feel useless

My depression gets the better of me, it starts to hurt but what can I do i just suffer until I break down which is no good but I feel sometimes out of control!

Welcome to the forums Shaunie!

Sorry to hear that you're not doing well. Feel free to come here and vent any time you need if you want to get things off your chest. The regulars here are very supportive and understanding.

I like to think I've gotten to the other side of my depression, but some days it does pull me back in. However, these days I have significantly more good days than bad. It can and does get better if you get the right help.

Hope you feel better soon!
    Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Shaunie. Allowing feelings to be expressed (in a healthy way) can be a bit scary. For example, sometimes people equate crying as losing control. I used to, but now I realize that when I allow it to happen, it's the very thing I need.

Being kind to yourself and as bucky310 has said, knowing things will get better, will help to get thru it.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Thank you all! I just always tend to make myself feel more worse then I actually am feeling. I often like giving up too!

Comment

I feel really bad I know im safe but I'm unhappy

Comment

Working...
          X